About Wisconsin Digital Learning Collaborative (WDLC) EdReady
Wisconsin Digital Learning Collaborative (WDLC) EdReady is a program for students in WDLC partner schools.
WDLC EdReady helps students:
- prepare for upcoming local math classes or curriculum
- supplement their skills while taking a math class
- revisit possible gaps in general math skills
- become better prepared for college math
- practice math skills needed for a desired career path
- study and review math concepts for a standardized exam
**Students can be signed up through their school’s Local Education Guide (LEG) or the EdReady school contact.
**Subsidized by WDLC TEACH appropriation and Wisconsin Virtual School.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is EdReady
- Who can use WDLC EdReady
- What does EdReady cost
- What are the technical requirements
Take a look at what EdReady looks like for students.
Click on graphic to view video
Contact us: to set up a conference or video call with goals you want to achieve with college and career math readiness.
CESA 9, 304 Kaphaem Rd., PO Box 449
Tomahawk, WI 54487
Phone: 715-453-2141, extension 231
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WDLC EdReady Website
Be ready to answer these start up EdReady questions:
- Who will be using EdReady?
- What is the goal or intended student outcome(s)? (Ex. Preparing for college math entrance exams, preparing for the ACT, placement readiness for Algebra I, career pathway math readiness, etc.)
- What will students need to study?
- What groupings of students might be needed?
- How and where do you expect your students to use EdReady?
- Timing: start date, duration, total time of use expected?
- Who is your lead contact or site facilitator for the program? (Contact information: name, email, and phone number)
- Who are the teachers/coaches/facilitators? (Contact information: name, email, and phone number)
- Have you reviewed the technical requirements?
- Are you excited to get your students started on being college and career math ready?
Hippocampus is a repository of high quality multimedia content. Thirteen subject areas are covered. Over 5,700 multimedia files such as videos, animations, simulations, and interactive activities are available for middle, high, and college students.